Tuesday 22 March 2016

weopon designs


Sketch out before illustrator.
This is bowing arrow and I do like the design but I think look more amazing in colour ,that is coming soon.I used a HB pencil to draw and A5 sketch book to draw my ideas on .I have use the scanner from the libvery as i found more easy then using a phone camrea . 


This is my sword design  and I'm planning to change the blade because it doesn't suit with the  handel  and the handel go to be longer then that ,but the paper is kind of small to and I draw it to bigs as I went to far on the size .



This is my colour arrow and the sketch out bow which I am proud of the design  idea because the colour suit well and pretty well design and I like  the  shades and highlights which makes really good arrow design . I have used fill layer tool which makes basic colour first I then  blended it with the darken tool which makes the outline go in front of the colour I have used brush tool for basic shading I then went on to bruning  and dodging which makes more shading and higlight colour on my arrow  I then blur it so I create  more cool deisgn for my idea 

I have change my idea on the bow abit because I didn't like that much but I have kept with the patten as they are lefts with a rosa on top with golded stun so they can keep the string in place and to make it strong another to aim at the emeny . I used the same tools with the bow but I left the string in the  same colour because it wasn't that much of a bother for me  todo .

This is my full colour sword and case which I like a lot  but mostly I like the  blades as it really shiney and refelect piece of work but I wish I could made handel like the blade as it makes more stylish weapon design.The case looks like a case  which I like a lot because it shows good shading and highlights of the image.

1 comment: