Thursday 17 March 2016

Zombie- loan Manga

I have read 2 chapters and I really like the manga a lot as the comedy makes it  unique and different from the rest of the comic mangas that I have read. I like the art style but I think the characters are a bit tall and look like they belong to a tree. I like the blood in the chapter and I think that it gives a  good story element  because it shows two different  sides of the characters in the chapter.

Manga : Zombie loan
My rate : 8/10
genre: action ,comedy, drama, fantasy, horror, mystery, psychological, romance, school life ,
shonen, supernatural and tragedy

Shonen : it is aimed at people from 5-19 years old and at the beginning was  mainly for boys, but  it is now aimed at any gender.
School life : it is about school life

Was it good zombie manga?
I'd say good because it shows a different  side to zombies than the Apocalypse. I don't like the way  animals were involved as I don't think they should done that, instead of just a monster.






link : http://mangafox.me/manga/zombie_loan/

No comments:

Post a Comment