Tuesday 22 March 2016

proposal

•    What theme you have chosen and why?

I have chosen zombies because I love the whole  survival  idea and how people coped  in those times. It also shows  how people change throughout  the time, like a  person  who his nice and then become a mad man. I also like how zombies are designed  because  it shows how long they have been zombies.I'm going to use anime style because I like anime and  it would make it different from other zombies.

•    What mediums will you be using to create your work?
I'm going to make a gaming poster, so  it a  graphic design poster for now unless I change my  mind.

I'm going to use illustrator to sketch my  designs  out  because I think  it  the  best software for this and it does a very good  job doing  outlines of   my sketches.I also go to use photoshop  to colour my design in  because I prefer photoshop to colour in.

•    Describe how you want your work to look.
I want to make a gaming  poster about zombies which is  going on a  blackboard and I'm going  to have 2 because I want one with my design ideas like the characters design ,background idea. The other one will show  my  main idea. I'm going to  make a comic script which will  hang down on a string. I want people to look at the  previous script  and what is  happening in the game.I'm going to have some  mini zombie heads around the   display or  have some  blood stains  around as it  would make  it more

-Include images that have inspired you to help you describe your idea.
 Many things have  inspired  me to do my idea ,but the one inspired me the most  is  Kabaneri of the Iron Fort  because it gives out strong violent  emotion about zombies but it is newly released this season so I haven't watched many episodes of it  ,but I am  planning to read the manga or  use Anime as my research .

The Walking Dead also inspired me because the adventure and hardship  they are going  through  and it shows  that   surviving is not an easy job as many  people die.

What kind of research are you go to do?
    For  my  primary  research, I am going to read some manga comics, make some questionnaires

I'm  going to look at the history of  zombies, weapon design  and character sheets to show what inspired  my designs. I'm going to look into different fonts  like gothic, horror and comics I'm going to decide which one to choose.I'm going to look into illustrator and graphic  design and posters as I wanted to look more into it and to see how it can make my  designs much better.I'm going to research some anime,manga, and gaming that are related to my theme.

•    Describe how you will present your final piece/pieces.
On the final piece,  I'm going show the  beginning, middle and end  of my chapter that is going to be in black and white because on the poster, it will show my two last characters  stand against a  pile of zombies that are  attacking my main characters.I will put slogans sayiing  " who would survive and who would die".I'm going to make head sheet what showing different facial expression and movement of the characters and it will be in full colour. I'm going do the same with weapon design because the character will have their own weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment