Tuesday 22 March 2016

Magazine and Books research

Aurthor:Nanae.C.
Year: (2005)
Chapter : I will 
Company : In: Donovan.H 
Title :Peace Maker
contury :
Japan:
Publisher : MAG Garden Corporation. 39.

I've  find this one more helpful then the other reference   because It was  one of the easier research i did which   had good explanation in the information that was given. I took  this time period  clothes because I found them really cool clothes and I have decided to  put them onto my character design  as it would suit with my story 




Felton.P 
(2006). 
The ten commandments of Typography 
. london: Merrell publishers limited. 
14-15.






Fabry.G 
(2005)
 Anatomy For Fantasy Artists
 devon:
 A David & Charles Book.
 56-57.




















flores.I 
(2011)
Sketch manga A draw inside step by step sketch book.
 2nd ed. 
china : IMPACT . 
44.

No comments:

Post a Comment