Tuesday 22 March 2016

character sheet design (Anime & gaming )-(part 1 : Anime)


 link : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/409194316119767407/
by : Yana Toboso 
Anime : Black Bulter 
I like the Yana  designed her layout because it looks smart and well organized. I like how she shows the coat details. The background colour makes Sebastian (character's name) stand out a lot, I think they should do one with a demon eye as it would show two different sides of Sebastian.
I would do the clothes part, but not the body position as I don't like how it is set out. In my opinion it should have 4  different views of the clothing  designs  because  they have put in 2 front views with and without the shirt, instead of showing a side view with more sleeve detail,as I think showing one side of the arm is a bit lazy.
 link : http://narutobankai7.deviantart.com/art/Akiban-Reference-sheet-204408490
by :NarutoBankai

Anime: some own character

I like the character design because of the colour combination which makes the character   stand out more. The eyes should have  been done a different colour as I think the eye colour is too bright for the character and  I think the  sketches could have been  a bit neater. I like the position  of the character but she should show the hands more  as that is the important part of the character as they might have gloves or paws and the viewer might not  know  that. I think that she should do less shading on the shirt as it is a bit too much  and it only needs a small amount of shading .

I would have chosen more of a line drawing style.
 Link : http://avatanplus.com/users/kesha_02/fav/sticker/2856
by :Adachitoka
Anime: Noragami

I like two different  clothes ideas because it  shows the before and after effect on Yukine (and of the character of the anime). I think that the way she has drawn the hair (on the side ) looks a bit lazy and  should have  been  made to fit  with the character more. I like the hat as it makes the  character cute and adorable to look at and the white suit reminds me of Soul Reaper out of Bleach because of the way the sock is shown on the character.

I would do something like this with the headshot as it  shows a close-up  image and mid-range
`image.
 link :https://aecomuru.wordpress.com/2015/11/19/como-crear-tu-propio-otome-game-personajes/
by :Cry-Art
Anime: own character

I  like how she did 3 stages of character like a head shot, different clothes design as it shows how talented she can be with her drawing. The head which is looking down should have been drawn better as I couldn't see the  eye much. It looks like  blue paint has just been put there without any idea what she was doing.

I would do something like this because it gives the artist a bit more practice and makes me push my limits a bit more and it could help to make my work really smart.


link : http://forum-animeindo.com/2015/04/page/7/
by : Yōjirō Arai (cannot find artist )
Anime :Taifu no Naruda 
 I like the art design as it reminds me of the artist who did Wolf Children and I thought it was, but it was a different animated movie. I like the way the character is laid out, but needs  more space between  the characters as it looks too crowded to my eyes. I do like how she kept to the same position and not changed it as it makes this character different from the other characters on my blogs in my opinion. I like the way the artist  shows the ankle  as I think it looks very true to life .
I wouldn't do something like this as I like showing different positions so it shows how flexible I am with my art skills.
 Link: https://uk.pinterest.com/c0matosemonster/references/
by : Kishimoto masashi
Anime: Naruto

I like how the line of the background has been set as showing what height the character is. It has been smartly done and give some annotation on his  work including detail about the kakashi  design,  which I think still wears half his anbu clothes  when he doesn't need it at all. There are also some sketches missing as it has either been penciled over or been rubbed out without  realising  it.

I would do the line because it gives the high and keep the detail but I would probably rub the mistakes out as it going to be published.
 link : http://cooterie.com/images/view/26220
by ;Sui Ishida
Anime :Tokyo ghoul

I like the head shot a lot because it shows expression and position in a lot of detail but there are some  bloopers like the ghoul's eye (6th image ) which is too bright and should be darker as that is how Touka's eyes are in the anime.

I would do a head shot like this because  it shows the expression and shows the character's personality without written work on it.


link :http://salison.deviantart.com/art/Hotaru-Character-Sheet-165344125
By:salison
Comic : Hotarugari

I think that this is one of my favourites as it show everything about the character in one sheet which makes me want to do a similar type of sheet. I like the shading on the clothes but I don't think they should have shaded it purple as it should be a dark red because it is a red  coat. I like the colour pallet but they should name which part belongs to who as some people might get confused with this and it would help them with the idea of the character.
 Link :http://eudetenis.deviantart.com/art/Lance-Valen-Character-Sheet-380382590
by:EUDETENIS
Anime :own character

I like the art style as it looks very cool and stylish.The shading makes the clothes suit with the character, but the character facing backwards hair shade need more shading as it looks  less detailed.


 Link :https://za.pinterest.com/pin/564216659547101414/
By :Kishimoto Masashi
Anime : Naruto

I like this a lot because it shows the item tools with plenty of detail, the way Kishimoto's designs are.

 Link :http://ralphakhigbepp2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/character-creation.html
by :Kishimoto Masashi
Anime: Naruto Shippuden
I like the different head positions  it has  been probably thought out with detail, but I think that  the  eye shouldn't be in the middle as it looks bare and should have  been done near the draft sketch of the head band as it makes it a more stylish character sheet.

 Link: https://m.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2qukma/translation_studiopierrot_staff_reaction_to_ch700/
by: Kishimoto Masashi
Anime: Naruto

I like this because the hair got more flexible on Sasuke, but I think it has got too much detail. I feel that the artist should have just had  the headshot and the figures could have gone onto a different page.
 link:https://animationclub.ru/blogs/2575/2099/
By: Kishimoto masashi
Anime :Naruto

I  like this because it  shows more depth of the head position and the expression shows a lot about what is going to happen. I like the 8th face as it is very funny and cool at the same time. I like this art style a lot as it is kind of similar to my style, but I think Kishimoto should done an English translation so other viewers outside Japan can read it, as he does have more fans out there.




link : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/483011128759182271/?from_navigate=true
by: Sui Ishida
Anime :Tokyo ghoul

I like this a lot because it show 3 different characters as  different personalities. I like the highlight in the hair as it reflects really well with the characters. They are well drawn out as you can tell by the detail on each character and the design, but  I think Touka's (middle) boot should be drawn better as I don't like them. In my opinion it doesn't suit  with the  other  clothes on her .

I would like to do something like this, but with  one character and  doing different head  shots  from different positions with  the body.
link:http://www.institutoroltakemori.com/t11239-kaneki-ken-id
by Sui Ishiha
Anime : Tokyo ghool Root A (same anime,but different season)

 I like the head shots  because it shows different sides to the character. I don't like the body position as  it is a bit out of focus and you can't see the face that much. I do like the design but they should have got rid of the black leggings as Ken Kaneki would look better.  The  fist looks like a potato more then a fist.

I would do something like this, but without  the back view as it would make look better without  it .


link :http://tgsidecharacters.tumblr.com/post/127696671389/artbooksnat-pages-from-the-tokyo-ghoul
by : Sui ISHIDA
Anime: Tokyo Ghoul

I like this because it shows the rough sketch ofKkenaki and the  polish sketch which shows you can improve from your last one. I like that they show a little scene from the anime, but it can bea  spoiler for those who haven't yet  read  the manga. I think there  should be more facial expression on the mask as it would make it match the over mask .

I would do something like this because it is kind  of messy and I would like  mine  to have space for  the annotation which is going on to my character design.


By : KUDO 
anime :Bleach 

I like these sketches a lot as they show different positions as well with  the  expressions of the character Ichigo, but  I sill think they put  the eyes in the corner as it two different kinds of drawing. Iit would make it a lot  tidier. I think  Ichigo's hollow form  expressions should also have been shown on this.

I would do something similar to this.
link:http://johnnydwicked.deviantart.com/art/Ami-Kawashima-Model-Sheet-278551310
by : johnnydwicked
Anime: Toradora

I like these character sheets as they are best for separating the character, not in a tight box. I think they should put the arm at the side to show more of the detail of the arms. I like  the drawing but  it looks half done and should be completed and the shoes look messy.

I would do something like this as I like one arm out as it shows more detail of the character.
Link : https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/289989663481477491/
by Reki Kawahara
Anime : SAO (sword art online II)

I like the way this has been set out, but the  facial expression, doesn't look that good as the face is too pale and  needs some shade that can bring Shinon (character's name) to life more. I think that the  eyes and feet need more detail as it looks as if the artist hasn't cared about  the  drawing and should, because that is the  out come  of the  character before they were animated.





Link: https://uk.pinterest.com/graygirls1/noragami/
by: Adachitoka
Anime: Noragami

I like this character sheet as it show  different body position to the character  Hiyori. I like the pattens on the clothes as it  suit  her well and  goes  with  hee  character .I liked the details on the boots as makes the boots look  realist. I think they should put some  more detail into Hiyori's  eye because she has another colour in her eye. I wouldn't do this  postion for my characters, because I like them to stand up so I can  show more detail around the characters.
Link: http://www.zerochan.net/1904773
by:Adachitoka
Anime: Noragami


I don't like the character as  he looks like Jiraya out  of Naruto and  I think they are copying of the character a lot .I do like the clothes design as it is different from the other characters in the  anime  but I do not  like the  shoes as it does not  suit with the  character design. I liked the  head-shots  which shows two different side l of the character and  it  is like a superman. I would like to  do something like this, because the design of the character sheet  looks simple  but  I think it is go to   be  hard on separating the character.


Link: https://sensortower.com/android/gr/bbapps/app/sword-art-online-matching-game/com.bbapps.dotamatch
by:Reki Kawahara
Anime: SAO ( sword art online)

 I like the design ideas because it looks like it  be  made simple designs on the   out   coat,shirt,traser and boots.They just added a little detail  on the clothes.  I'd like the  head-shots but  they  did do  two the same facial experssion and one different  experssiobn, Which they should of either did the  same expersion on the character  or they have a different emotion on to kirito. The character is kind of too closed to  each other, because  of  the cape as  it kind of over lapping on  both of the  characters.

I would like to do text box the same  because I found it really cool looking .I will not do this  lay out  for my characters sheet because I think it  would be  too easy for me and I like to  chanllege myself.




Link: http://www.zerochan.net/user/ino95/Ciel+Phantomhive
by: Yana Toboso 
Anime: Black Butler 

I likethe  way Yana  layout  her characters has I think it  been done professinal,  about the drawing and  the  layed out of the character's ceil .This is from a  art book from the  Manga and Anime, because it looks like it  been scan through on a scanner or a print (the one with a scanner in it).I like how she put the details like the hands,cape and  eye patch  at the side  of character's ceil. The colours of the character  looked monocrhomo because it is mainly black and white with a bit of red into  ceil's eyes .The annnotation does not  make the  character sheet messy at all.

I would like to do something like this because it would changlle me .














No comments:

Post a Comment