Wednesday 8 June 2016

full comic page 1

  This is my  black and white version of my comic design. I did it in black and white because  I want to see  how my comic looks  and I was wondering which one  has the most  detail on the comic design. I think  black & white for younger viewers but  not for the  older viewers. I added text by using the  text tool in photoshop. It did not have very good font techniques because they where boring to me but I did find a website that did fonts but you  had to pay for the fonts and I only  wanted  a free sample.I had my  grammer checked by  a tutor  which helped made my poster to look better.
I do have a development page but I did it on different blog because it would not fit on my other blog so my two fianl comics had to be on different blog page .To read the comic I will be looking at my artwork so i can improve on my drawing skills a bit more..

No comments:

Post a Comment