Tuesday 21 June 2016

End year show (Gallery )

 Me winning award.
 Me with a pint of bitter with my work at the gallery.

My work on it owns in the  gallery.
how your work was displayed ?

I like the display layouts but I think they should have  made my work a bigger  size than A3 as it was kind of small and not many people can see my  artwork. They  should have people's names and email address for a future  employer who want to sign  them  up for their company .

how you felt about it.

I enjoy the show but I think it was a bit cramp in the room and should of extend the room a little bit more.I was surprised that I have got an award because I did not expect it which I am happy that I got the trophies  as it looks shiny and I will be polishing it a lot now.The award I got was the  most improved student.

No comments:

Post a Comment