Wednesday 13 April 2016

sketch character design (1 & 2)

This is outline of my character sheet which as i ve  drawn by myself with Grapthic tablet and software called illstartor which makes the line nitter and tidyer for me to go aroudn the ruft drawing and  How I could fix my mistake  in my ruft sketch which I have develop in

This is body postion which I am pround of the design but I think should made side-view eye smaller because it took big for my stand or it my style . some lines are missing on the character which is both for me colouring it probly I made it too small for me to draw around and some lines got added which  looks








1 comment:

  1. These sketches are great! However, I would like to see some annotations with them, to give me more of an idea of your development process.

    ReplyDelete