Wednesday 18 May 2016

stroy for the comic

first page :
Tsuki : No way out of this. By the looks of it, I'm going to die in this stupid world.
Surya: Not with me around little punk.Lets team up and defeats these corpse. What ever your name is?
Zombies: GRAWLSS!!!
Tsuki: Name's is Tsuki, but you're to weak for me and I like to be alone, so I don't lose to the dead.I will defeat every zombie on earth, even you're  in heaven, I will still defeat you. You're not gonna  run or hide   from me maggot as I will send you to hell. My bow is full of death and the black rose will make you my 89 Victim, You shall perish in hell. My score is rising and the earth will be mine.



Middle page:
Zombie:ERRRR!!
Surya:Nice try but it doesn't work on me unless you have  brain or two Zombie.
Tsuki: No can defeat Surya beside me, dead waste.
Zombie: GRAWLLL!!!!
Tsuki: ananananananana take that and go to hell with your little friends.
Surya: sorry tomato, but my life come first.


end page
Zombie: warahaha
Tsuki: Damn it. Surya let get out of here alive even if ,we against a thousand
Surya: No tsuki this time you go and brings humanity back. You are going to meet new people, but this worlds is full of lost and untrustworthy people, but let storm bring back the peace
Tsuki : WHY,WHY,WHY?!. Did you after die for me .


No comments:

Post a Comment